Step-by-step guidelines to start using FinchGuard
Get ready with third-party integrations.
- 1.SumSub.- Create a questionnaire that your clients will use during onboarding- Create an API key- Create a webhook
- 2.Slack. In order to get notifications to Slack, you need to create a webhook.
- 3.Email. Create a new email address and share it with us. You will get a letter from AWS that you will need to confirm.
Make it your own.
- 1.Design. Send us your logo, colours, brand name, relevant web links etc.
- 2.Domain. Add app.yourcompany.com and admin.yourcompany.com to your DNS settings.
- 3.Data storage. Inform us whether you want to keep your client data on the servers in the EU or Switzerland.
- 4.Workflow. Decide on a particular pipeline for your clients
Don't be shy and ask for help. Our support team will guide you through the entire process.